MixRite Fixed Ratio 2501 LFR Injector
This MixRite Fixed Ratio 2501 LFR Injector is used to add exact dosages of medications, vitamins, minerals, and vaccinations into livestock watering systems. When used with cleaning agents, MixRite assists in disinfecting and cleaning lines and installations.
The MixRite is a water-driven proportioning injector for pumping an additive into a water line at a consistent induction rate over varying water pressure and flow rates. It can be used to give exact dosage of various additives, such as: vitamins, minerals, vaccinations, etc. The MixRite is factory preset at 1 oz/gal.
- Easy to install
- No electricity required
- Replaceable motor piston lip seals
- Composite material springs (NO metal springs)
- Works at very low flow rate
- Easy to field repair
- Highly chemical resistant
- Perfect blending
- Highly resistant to UV
- Dosage Rate: 0.8% - Fixed Rate
- On/Off System: No (Air Release)
- Flow Rate Range: 20-2,500 l/h (0.03-11 GPM)
- Min Injection/Hr: 0.056 l/h (0.015 GPH)
- Max Injection/Hr: 20 l/h (5.3 GPH)
- Chemical Resistance: Standard
- Working Pressure: 0.2-8 bar (2.9-120 PSI)
- Color: Gray
- Thread Type: BSPT
- Coupling: 3/4"
- Dimensions: 22" x 7.27"
- Weight: 4 lbs