Designed for commercial and industrial applications, the Master Lock® ProSeries® Resettable Combination Padlocks features a 2 1/4" wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance. It also has a 2 1/16", 3/8" diameter octagonal boron-carbide shackle for ultimate cut resistance. A set-your-own combination feature offers convenience and security with 10,000 possible combinations, no reset tool required, and a deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks.
- ProSeries® resettable combination locks are designed for commercial/industrial applications
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security; 10,000 possible combinations
- No reset tool required
- Large ergonomic dials with exclusive blind dial feature permit operation with gloves, in low light or complete darkness
- Deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks
- Shackle seal and dial dust cover protect internal components and dials for trouble-free operation
- 2 1/4" wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance
- 2 1/16" octagonal boron-carbide shackle for excellent cut resistance
- Product Number: 1175DLH
- Shackle Dimensions:
- A: 3/8"
- B: 2 1/16"
- C: 15/16"
Best Used For:
- Utility Meters, Substations & Cable Boxes
- Construction Sites & Equipment
- Industrial, Storefront & Business Gates
- Manufacturing Environments
|Manufacturer Part Number||1175DLH|
we have a work area with several drive in entrances. there a of wreckers that are in and out during the day. the changeable combination. is an excellent remedy for security.