The Little Giant Galvanized Steel Automatic Waterer is a dependable, all-purpose automatic waterer. Easy to connect to pipe, flex hose, or garden hose water supply. Works well for horses, cattle, hogs, goats, and other outside animals, with no special training required. Not intended for use inside a home.
Safely operates between 20 and 50 pounds per square inch pressure. Constructed from heavy-gauge, prime-quality drawn, galvanized steel.
Can be easily installed at any height using lag bolts or through bolts. Mounting plates are included but other mounting and water connection hardware are not included. Recommended mounting hardware to fence: two 3/8" diameter bolts or two 3/8" lag screws. Mounting to a wall: two 3/8" lag screws. Will fit a 1/2" pipe or hose with a left or right connection.
- All-purpose automatic stock waterer for horses, cattle, and other outside animals
- No special training required
- Easily connects to 1/2" pipe, flex hose, or garden hose water supply
- Heavy-gauge, prime-quality drawn, galvanized steel
- Easily installed at any height
- 10" L x 10.75" W x 5.5" H
|Manufacturer Part Number||88SW|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|
Manuals & Resources
- Little Giant Galvanized Steel Automatic Waterer Instructions
- Little Giant Galvanized Steel Automatic Waterer Troubleshooting
Product was as advertised. Easy to put up and hook up to except lacks adapter for garden hose connection. I have purchased other brands that included a two sided plastic adapter for 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch connections. Can't use without an adapter.
Great product my 3 dogs love the two I purchased. Highly recommend.
Little Giants were delivered on schedule.Customer service was great.
good quality and finish
Perfect for what I needed
The size was just right - easy to adjust float