Ideal for poultry houses, the LED Overdrive 10.5 Watt Bulb features an optimized beam angle that shines downward on the ground in a 120° radius. This concentrated LED lighting helps chickens thrive and grow at a faster rate - chicks mature in 4.5 weeks versus the typical 5 weeks.
The LED Overdrive 10.5 Watt Lightbulb comes with two Kelvin color temperature options, 2700K or 5000K. It has a warm, white color with a medium base.
- The perfect choice for a breeder application.
- An ideal brood light replacement. The brood lights illuminate the broiler houses for the first 7-10 days of the flock, after the lights are turned off.
- Also a great choice for swine replacements of 23W CFL's in jelly jar lights.
- Suitable for harsh conditions in barns, including wet conditions
- Replaces 60W Incandescent
- E26 Medium Base
- A19 Shape
- 9.5 Watt
- 35,000 hrs rated avg. life (hrs) L70
- Reliable operating temp range of -4° F to 113° F
- 120V, 60 Hz Input Line Voltage/Frequency
- >0.54 Power Factor
- 4.6" Nominal Length x 2.36" Diameter
Also available: LED Overdrive 6.5 Watt Bulb, QC Part #60226.