Help Your Chickens Thrive With LED Overdrive™ 10.5 Watt Bulbs
Ideal for poultry houses, the LED Overdrive 10.5 Watt Bulb features an optimized beam angle that shines downward on the ground in a 120° radius. This concentrated LED lighting helps chickens thrive and grow at a faster rate - chicks mature in 4.5 weeks versus the typical 5 weeks.
The LED Overdrive 10.5 Watt Lightbulb comes with two Kelvin color temperature options, 2700K or 5000K. It has a warm, white color with a medium base.
10 Watt 2700K
- The perfect choice for a breeder application.
10 Watt 5000K
- An ideal brood light replacement. The brood lights illuminate the broiler houses for the first 7-10 days of the flock, after the lights are turned off.
- Also a great choice for swine replacements of 23W CFL's in jelly jar lights.
- Suitable for harsh conditions
- 100W Incandescent (Based on Floor Llux)
- E26 (Medium Base)
- A19 Shape
- 10.5 Watt
- 35,000 Rated Avg. Life (hrs) L70
- Reliable operating temp range of -4° F - 113° F
- 120V 60 Hz Input Line Voltage/Frequency
- >0.80 Power Factor
- 4.09" Nominal Length x 2.36" Diameter
Also available: LED Overdrive™ 6.5 Watt Bulb, QC Part #60226.