Kane TD-20 Thermostat Controller
Save up to 50% on energy consumption when you use a Kane TD-20 Programmable Heat Mat Thermostat. This controller will maintain any pre-selected temperature. It has an electronic LED screen and is easy to use.
When utilizing the controller, the heat mats can be programmed to a desired temperature. It can be set with a unique automatic daily temperature decrease (ramping), where it ramps down the mat temperature during the farrowing cycle, per the operator desired setting.
A 27" x 48" heat mat, with the use of the TD-20 controller/thermostat, uses 42.25 watts per crate. This electric savings pays for a complete system within 12-18 months, depending on cents per kilowatt costs.
- Automatically controls 1 zone/room
- Includes temp sensor, 30 Amp load module and line filter. Add additional 30 Amp load modules per zone as needed
- Electronic LED with simple operation
- Easy to program and manage
- Programmable ramping automatically decreases mat surface temperature daily as pigs grow
- Saves up to 50% energy consumption when used to manage heat mats
- 115/230 Vac
- CE certified