(3028 77021) The Jarvis® .25 Caliber Standard Bolt Stunner - Type C is used for stunning large bulls, boars, sows and bison. The high-velocity bolt action allows for faster processing line operations. It is ideal for larger-sized slaughter plants. Different cartridge strengths available, depending on usage.
- Low cost stunning of large sized bulls, sows, bison & boars
- Positive retraction of bolt after firing and stunning
- Powerful penetration; easy to handle with one hand operation
- Standard safety lock for added operator protection
- Fast cartridge loading
- Easy and quick tool cleaning
- Penetrating Shaft Diameter: 0.45"
- Bolt Extension: 4.75"
- Control Handle: Single trigger, manual operation
- Overall Dimensions: 15.97" x 2.04"
- Weight: 7.80 lbs.
- Caution: Use only Jarvis® Power Loads
Use the Following Power Loads: Call our experts today for help in selecting the correct load size for your application. 1-800-433-6340
- #140682 - Yellow, 2.0 Grain: Hogs, and small sized cattle
- #140699 - Black, 4.0 Grain: Hogs, sows & boars, and fat cattle
Please Note: .22 loads cannot be used in a .25 gun and .25 loads cannot be used in a .22 gun.
|Manufacturer Part Number||3028 77021|