Ingelvac® CircoFLEX™ - Boehringer
Prevent Porcine Circovirus With a Single 1 mL Dose That Is Easy On Pigs.
For a growing number of producers and veterinarians, PCVAD represents a major swine health and production problem. Ingelvac® CircoFLEX™ by Boehringer is a single dose porcine circovirus vaccine that can be administered to pigs 3 weeks of age and older to help prevent PCVAD. Ingelvac® CircoFLEX™ aids in the reduction of lymphoid depletion, inflammation and colonization of lymphoid tissue, viremia and nasal shedding of virus associated with Porcine Circovirus Type 2 (PCV2).
Directions/Dosage: Administer a single 1 mL dose by intramuscular injection.
Common Signs of PCVAD in Pigs Include:
- Weight loss
- Jaundice, stress appearance
- Diarrhea, enteritis
- Respiratory distress, pneumonia
- Porcine dermatitis and nephropathy syndrome
- Enlarged, depleted lymph nodes (which look pale on cut surface)
- Increased mortality rates
- Occasional reproductive disorders (abortions, stillbirths, mummies)
Available in 3 Sizes:
- #545520-050 — 50 Dose
- #545520-100 — 100 Dose
- #545520-250 — 250 Dose