Durable. Detectable. Dependable. Strong Enough Even For Use On Cattle.
Patent-pending technology by Ideal® allows the D3 Needles™ to be as much as 100% detectable in metal detection systems. Bending and breaking of needles is reduced by more than 6-fold over conventional needles.
Ideal® D3 Features & Benefits:
- 100% detectable in metal detection systems versus only 15% for standard needles
- Needle tips stay sharp longer with a three-point precision ground tip, potentially increasing the number of injections per needle
- Superior durability; thick wall cannula and plated brass hubs reduce breakage 6-fold over conventional needles
- Precision-ground tip stays sharper longer, allowing for multiple injections without burring
Packaging Features & Benefits:
- Gauge stamped on hub and packed in red cartridges and boxes for easy identification
- Cartridges are tamper-evident and labeled with needle size and lot number
- Box of 100
Available 18 Gauge Lengths:
- #140676 — 18 x 5/8"
- #140673 — 18 x 3/4"
- #140674 — 18 x 1"
- #140675 — 18 x 1 1/2"
Note: This product is sold and priced per box of 100.
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|