An essential to your biosecurity program, HydroFoamers are a convenient way to clean and sanitize work surfaces, vehicles and farm equipment. Designed for ease of use, HydroFoamers offer easy automatic dilution of concentrates with convenient control of where and how the solution is applied. With hydrofoamers, you can increase your productivity and safety by reducing your exposure to concentrates.
- Easy to use
- On/off controlled by finger-tip trigger on spray nozzle
- Maximum cleaning performance with enhanced safety
- Full width spray or powerful jet
- Non-electric — just fill the concentrate container and connect the dispenser to a water source
- 3/4" GHT
- 9 different ratios; color coded inserts for easy identification
- Ratios include — 12:1, 14:1, 16:1, 18:1, 26:1, 32:1, 42:1, 64:1 and 128:1
To Rinse: Simply disconnect this concentrate container using the easy-to-operate quick coupler.
Applications: Restaurants, Food Prep Areas, Supermarkets, Food Processing Plants, Animal Care/Research Facilities, Penal Institution Shower Areas, Health Care and Educational Facilities, Service Stations and Paving Contractors' Facilities (asphalt release agents)
Available in the 48-oz. size, QC Part #121080 or the 96-oz. size, QC Part #121081.