Make the best homemade jerky with Hi Mountain Seasonings Jerky Cure & Seasoning Kits. Each kit seasons up to 15 pounds of whole meat or 11 pounds of ground meat. Kit includes one package of cure, one package of seasoning, a shaker bottle for easy mixing and detailed instructions.
There are many reasons to make your own homemade jerky:
- A great-tasting, satisfying snack
- Made with low-fat cuts of meat
- Nutrient-dense, high-protein food
- Stays fresh for a long time
- Superior flavor and texture
- Cajun Blend — A taste of the south
- Cracked Pepper N Garlic — Blended for those who love garlic
- Mesquite Blend — Adds the wonderful flavor of Mesquite smoke to your homemade jerky
- Hickory Blend — Get the mouth-watering taste of slow smoking
- Original Blend — The first authentic Wyoming cure created to make the world's greatest homemade jerky
- Jalapeño Jerky Kit — A bold jalapeño flavor without being too hot.
|Brand||Hi Mountain Seasonings|
I love the pepper blend snackin' stix kit for making deer stix'. But one thing there is not enough casings in the kit. I bought cabalas brand casings and they bust, they are lousy. There need to be more casings in the kits.
Will use again
Very good seasoning, I think I will tweak the amount of cure & seasoning though my first try was a little salty for me. I will definitely keep trying though!
Very good product.
Purchased original, bbq, cracked pepper and mesquite, all worked well but our favorite flavors were the original and cracked pepper. We followed the directions using a dehydrator and the results were better than the jerky that you buy in the store. We used cut venison and now we are going to try ground venison.