Halo Jr. Max Feed Sensor
The Halo Feed System Control is the solution to feed delivery control needs. Halo uses an infrared sensor and fully featured electronics to manage a livestock feed system. The sealed plastic enclosure resists corrosion and the harsh barn environment. This Halo Jr. Max Feed Sensor has a smaller size for easier installation — the inlet and outlet are 3 1/2".
- New & improved custom, molded, watertight enclosure
- Delay start up to 6 hours
- Maximum run feature is standard, but can be disabled for continuous feeding
- Universal voltage
Installation: Simply connect the Halo Jr. Max below the drop boot at the end of the feed line and install a drop tube below the Halo.
Wiring: Wire the Halo Jr. Max direct to the feed motor and power source or through a control box to integrate backup safety switches.
- Inlet: 3.5" I.D.
- Outlet: 3.5" I.D. or 4" O.D.
- Dimensions: 9.7" H x 7.3" W x 6.7" D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.