Fresh Cab® Rodent Repellent - Box of 4
The only botanical repellent found to be effective and safe by the Federal EPA, Fresh Cab® Rodent Repellent keeps mice out of homes, cabins, basements, attics, garages, sheds and storage units with a pleasant "woodsy" scent they find offensive.
Protect stored vehicles, boats, RVs, ATVs, campers, snowmobiles and farm equipment. Fresh Cab also repels mice from pet food, birdseed and livestock feed. It is safe, effective and easy to use.
The only botanical rodent repellent effective enough to be registered by the Federal EPA and trusted by licensed pest control experts for both effectiveness and safety. Grown on family farms and made of essential oils and plant fiber ingredients. Designed by inventive artists, scientists, and engineers who care about the earth. Made (by us) in the USA
How To Use
- Simply place Fresh Cab pouches in enclosed areas and you are set
- For preventative use in non-infested areas, place one pouch for every 125 sq.ft.
- The scent lasts up to 90 days
- For use in currently infested areas, increase use to 1 pouch per 8 sq.ft. of floor space and replace every 30 days
- Includes 4 pouches
- Active Ingredients: Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil
- Inert Ingredients: Corn Cob Chips, Essential Oils of Spanish Rosemary, Lavender, Fir, Clary Sage, Cedar Wood, Lemon, Grapefruit, Eucalyptus and Patchouli
- Made in the USA
- Registered by the Federal EPA
Fresh Cab Use
- In The Home: Basements/crawl spaces, attics, under sinks, closets, behind appliances, pet food areas, dryer vent, entries, pantries
- Around The Home: Under decks, hot tubs & fountains, inside the grill, potting sheds, pump houses, tool/storage sheds, greenhouse, pool house, storage locker, patio furniture
- Garage/Storage: Automobiles, lawn tractors, storage containers, snow blower, trailers, hunting gear, strollers, motorcycles, snowmobiles