Fostera® PCV MetaStim® (50 Dose) is for the vaccination of healthy pigs 3 weeks of age or older as an aid in preventing viremia, lymphoid depletion and colonization of lymphoid tissue caused by porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2); and as an aid in reducing PCV2 virus shedding.
- Longest demonstrated PCV2 duration of immunity (DOI) on the market
- One-dose vaccine with flexible, 2-dose option to help protect against PCV2
- Manufacturing process helps remove extraneous protein that can affect safety and efficacy
- Non-viricidal MetaStim adjuvant helps preserve the components and helps elicit a humoral and cell-mediated immune response
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened
Dosage & Administration: Shake well. Aseptically administer a single 2 mL dose intramuscularly to pigs 3 weeks of age and older. Fostera® PCV MetaStim® may also be given as two 1 mL doses administered 2 weeks apart.
Also available in a 250 dose bottle (#541593-250).
|Manufacturer Part Number||060711|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 541593-250