Flotec® High Performance Gas Engine Pump 5.5 HP
(FP5455) This Flotec® Gas Engine Pump is driven by a high performing, 5 1/2 HP engine. This lightweight, portable unit has a rugged carrying handle. Easy portability for water transfer in remote locations.
- Excellent for floodwater removal when power source is out
- Convenient for remote irrigation where water ines are not available
- Lightweight portable unit with built-in carrying handle
- Manual throttle, choke, fuel valve and engine shut-off controls
- Built-in check valve
- 2" hoses and connections sold separately
- Automatic low oil safety cut-off
- Base mounting holes allow for permanent mount
- Manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty
|Distance to Pump |
|Gallons Per Min. At Discharge Pressure (PSI)||Max. PSI|
- Body Construction (Pump Body): Thermoplastic
- Horsepower: 5.5 HP
- Max. Capacity: 141 GPM
- Flow at 10' Lift and 25 PSI: 100 GPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 25'
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 58 PSI
- Weight: 45.5 lbs.
- Suction Size: 2" NPT (female)
- Discharge Size: 2" NPT (female)
- Check Valve: Built-In Flapper Type