Natural and antibiotic-free, La Belle First Colostrum is just what you need to supplement your newborn calf’s diet when nursing is not adequate. Specially formulated to boost colostrum-deprived neonatal calf’s nutrition, this package contains 50 grams of Bovine igG and one dose of E. coli K99 to prevent death associated with Escherichia coli K99. This formula is proven to aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer of immunity to help calves thrive and grow. Suitable for the first or second feeding of colostrum, the mix is made with True Bovine Colostrum. Includes one 350-gram packet.
- Suitable for the first or second feeding of colostrum
- Made with True Bovine Colostrum
- Approved dual-claim USDA-CVB (Center for Veterinary Biologists) licensed product
- Aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer of immunity
- Aid in the prevention of death associated with Escherichia coli K99
- All natural and antibiotic free (ABF)
- Easy to mix and feed
- Bovine Origin IgG — 50g/dose minimum
- Escherichia coli K99 Antibody — One dose
Ingredients: Dehydrated first day bovine colostrum, dried milk proteins, viable lactic acid bacteria, essential vitamins and minerals.
Mixing & Feeding Instructions: Each package contains one full feeding. Mix one package (350g) of First Colostrum into 1.5 quarts of clean, warm water (100 - 110° F). Feed to calf by bottle, pail or esophageal feeder.
Contents: 350 Gram Packet (1 Dose)
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.