Use First Colostrum (LaBelle) for colostrum-deprived neonatal beef and dairy calves to aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer of immunity and prevent death associated with E.coli K99.
- Suitable for the first or second feeding of colostrum
- Made with True Bovine Colostrum
- Approved dual-claim USDA-CVB (Center for Veterinary Biologists) licensed product
- Aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer of immunity
- Aid in the prevention of death associated with Escherichia coli K99
- All natural and antibiotic free (ABF)
- Easy to mix and feed
- Bovine Origin IgG — 50g/dose minimum
- Escherichia coli K99 Antibody — One dose
Ingredients: Dehydrated first day bovine colostrum, dried milk proteins, viable lactic acid bacteria, essential vitamins and minerals.
Mixing & Feeding Instructions: Each package contains one full feeding. Mix one package (350g) of First Colostrum into 1.5 quarts of clean, warm water (100 - 110° F). Feed to calf by bottle, pail or esophageal feeder.
Contents: 350 Gram Packet (1 Dose)
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||JRJ330EC|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
it seems to work to get calves off to a good start