FAST 49 Power Devour Swine Pit Defoamer is designed for swine pits, holding tanks, sewage plants, lagoons and industrial wast water holding tanks. It controls foam without affecting the internal chemistry of water.
Fermenting in the pits is caused by undigested feed that causes the manure to foam in response. This releases methane gases which are an extreme health and safety concern to swine and personnel working in pit/lagoon environments.
Our concentrated Power Devour Defoamer is designed to control severe foam created by fermentation, methanogen bacteria (methane gas), and hydrogen sulfide gas production in hog confinement pits and lagoons.
It is recommended this product be applied on a regular basis to control and prevent foam after the initial use.
Excellent For: Industrial plants, holding tanks and hog confinements, sewage treatment plants, industrial waste storage plants/facilities
- Swine Pits: For a 1,200 head hog farm, use 5-10 gallons initially. Check foaming issues after initial application, as well as after 2-3 weeks and apply more as needed
- Industrial Plant: Use 2-4 oz for a 100 gallon solution or apply on an as-needed basis
- Holding Tank: Use 2-4 oz for a 100 gallon solution or apply on an as-needed basis
- Sewage Treatment: Use 2-4 oz for a 500 gallon solution or apply on an as-needed basis
Directions: Product can be diluted with water and applied evenly on top and throughout the foaming surface. Power Devour defoamer can be injected through an automatic metering system to apply evenly on top and inside the treatment area.
- Appearance: Milky white
- Specific Gravity: 1.01
- Flash Point: None
- pH: Neutral
- Food grade defoamer
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
- VOC compliant
- Non-silicone based
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Safety glasses and goggles recommended when eye contact is possible.
Storage: Store above freezing or at room temperature.
- Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical attention if irritation persists
- Skin: Flush with plenty of water. Consult a physician if irritation occurs
- Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting if this product is swallowed. If vomiting occurs, keep head below hips to prevent aspiration of liquid into the lungs. Get emergency medical attention IMMEDIATELY
Contents: 5 Gallons
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 340372
QC Part #: 340373