Farnam® SuperMask® II Classic Collection Horse Fly Mask
Built to Fit, Last & Stay On
Keep flies, dust and debris away from your horse’s eyes with the Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask. Designed to stay securely on your horse’s head, the mask includes a double-latch closure located under the jaw to prevent stablemates from ripping it off. Its see-through mesh does not obstruct your horse's vision.
- Keeps flies, dust, dirt and debris away from your horse's eyes
- Protects your horse's eyes and face from harmful UV rays and aids in healing after eye injuries
- The see-through mesh does not obstruct vision
- Plush, fly-proof trim keeps flies out, providing maximum comfort without rubbing or harsh abrasion
- Official fly control product of the AQHA, USEF & APHA
Directions for Use: Start with throat latch open. Grasp top of mask at ear and forelock opening (for mask with ears, grasp fur at top of mask nearest ears) and gently pull down over horse's ears. Reach under horse's neck and bring the right side of the throat latch over to meet the left side of the closure. The left side of the closure then folds back over to secure closure of the throat latch. Attach snugly, then check for comfort and safety. Adjust if necessary.
Contents:  SuperMask® II with Ears