Dust Farnam® Horse Lice Duster™ III directly on horses to control lice, horn and face flies. It contains 0.25% permethrin and is ideal for treating animal quarters and bedding. This dust can also be used on cats and dogs to control fleas, ticks and lice for up to 10 days. Official fly control products of the USEF.
Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Horses, Beef & Dairy Cattle: For use in dust bags, shaker can and mechanical dust applicator.
- Horn Flies, Lice, Face Flies: Place contents in any commercially available dust bag. Suspend bag in areas frequented by cattle or in gateways or lanes through which the animals must pass daily for water, feed, or minerals. Bags may also be placed in loafing sheds or in front of mineral feeders. For dairy cows, bags may be suspended in the exit through which the cows leave the milking barn. The bags should hang 4"-6" below the back line of the cattle. For reduction of Face Flies, bags must be located so animals will be forced to use them daily and hung at a height so that the face is dusted.
- Direct Application: Apply 2 oz. of dust per animal by shaker can or dust glove over the head, neck, shoulders, back, legs and tailhead. Repeat as necessary.
- Swine: Direct Application for Lice: Apply only 1 oz/head as a uniform coat to the head, shoulder and back by use of a shaker can or suitable mechanical dust applicator. Repeat as necessary but not more often than once every 10 days. In severe infestation, both animals and the bedding may be treated. Do not ship animals for slaughter within 5 days of treatment.
- Pets: To Control Fleas, Ticks and Lice on Dogs and Cats: Apply powder liberally over the entire body. Work dust into hair and around the feet, pads and between the toes by rubbing against the lay of the hair until dust penetrates to skin. Contact ticks with powder. Take care not to get the powder in pet's eyes, nose or mouth. Dust bedding, kennel, sleeping areas, carpeting and furniture used by infested animals regularly, applying at a rate of 3 to 6 ounces per 100 square feet. Repeat as needed, but not more often than once weekly. DO NOT USE ON DOGS OR CATS LESS THAN 12 WEEKS OF AGE.
Consult a veterinarian before using this Product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide Product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Contents: 6 oz.
|Manufacturer Part Number||11403|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Dog, Cat|