Farnam® Go Max™
Add Farnam® Go Max™ as a top dressing for a high-quality source of iron, vitamins and minerals. This liquid provides 300 mg/oz of iron as well Vitamins A, D-3, E, B-1, riboflavin, niacin, B-12, plus folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid and choline. Contains natural flavors and no artificial colors. Palatability studies show horses prefer the cane molasses, yucca and other natural flavoring agents in Go Max™.
GoMax™ Liquid Feeding Directions: Apply to the top of the grain as top dressing.
- Pleasure Horses: Normal Use - 2 ounces daily. Light Use - 1 ounce daily
- Racing and Training Horses: 2 ounces daily
- Horses in Poor Condition: 2 ounces daily for two weeks or until the horse returns to full feed, then 1 to 2 ounces daily
- Idle Horses: 1 ounce daily
- Mares in Foal: 2 ounces daily
- Barren Mares: 2 ounces daily
- Stallions in Breeding Service: 2 ounces daily
- Foals: 1/2 ounce daily
- Shake product before each use.
- Store in a cool, clean place.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep container away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep from freezing.
Caution: Follow label directions. The addition to feed of higher levels of this premix containing selenium is not permitted. Overdosing product may be toxic.
Contents: 1 Gallon