Express® FP5 (Boehringer)
Express® FP5 is for vaccination of cattle to reduce diseases caused by IBR, BVD, Types 1 & 2, PI3 virus and BRSV. Vaccination at 4-8 weeks prior to breeding aids in the prevention of persistently infected calves with BVD Types 1 & 2.
- Aid in the reduction of infertility, delayed conception or abortion due to leptospirosis caused by five serovars of Leptospira
- A 12-month duration of immunity (DOI) against IBR-induced abortion and against disease, including PI calves, caused by BVD Types 1 and 2
- Initial vaccination, 2 mL SQ in neck
- Repeat in 14 to 28 days
- A single booster is recommended annually
Cows that are nursing calves
- PYRAMID 5 + PRESPONSE SQ can now be given to calves nursing pregnant cows, provided the cows were vaccinated pre-breeding with either an Express® FP or PYRAMID vaccine according to label directions.