Etatron E128 Medicator Pump - 1:128
Ideal for Antibiotics, Vitamins, Vaccinations, Electrolytes, Chlorine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Vinegar, Iodine, Acidification mixtures and more.
Designed to provide many years of water treatment and medication service for your swine or poultry farm, the Etatron e128 Medicator is simple to use. Its pump is built with chemical resistant materials and is not affected by water quality. This highly reliable, compact unit includes a one-piece Teflon® diaphragm and a 2-year warranty.
- Fixed Ratio 1:128
- Pump capacity is equivalent to an 11 GPM water-powered medicator
- Pump automatically compensates injections for variations in water flow
- Self-priming pump head with manual air bleed for fast priming
- Alarm to detect suction or discharge interruption when bucket is empty
- PVDF solenoid head for enhanced chemical resistance
- IP65 acid resistant housing
- Long-lasting, unique 1-piece Teflon (PTFE) diaphragn design
- Maximum Pressure: 101 PSI
- Connects to 1 pulse per gal. or 1 pulse per 10 gal. water meter
Power: 120V, 60 Hz
Water Meter: Connects to 1 pulse per gallon - QC Supply Part # 123640 or 123641; or 1 pulse per 10-gallon water meter (available by special order)
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years