Equine Choice® Turnout Supplement
Formulated to correct and balance the nutritional deficiencies of pasture and hay, Equine Choice® turnout is great for maintenance, breeding and performance. This unique supplement is a cooked, hardened blend of molasses solids, providing 5.0% fat and 12% protein. It is a self-adjusting, high-calorie, nutrient-dense supplement for the health of your horse.
This easy-to-use product provides just the right amount of nutritional supplement in a convenient package. Turnout is formulated to correct and balance the nutritional deficiencies of pasture and hay. This product is available in a 33.3 lb pail and can be fed free choice, eliminating daily feeding and handling.
- Feed to horses on a forage and grain-based diet
- Monitor consumption and move as needed
- Free-choice to horses on all types of rations to provide supplemental nutrients when fed along with grain and roughages
- Place in a dry location near the animal's source of water, salt, mineral or loafing area
- The metal handle should be anchored to prevent tipping and rolling
- Consumption will vary depending on animal's size, quality, source and availability of roughage and/or grains, number of animals and location
- This 33.3 lb. tub will feed 1-2 horses
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times, plus free-choice salt and/or mineral
- Do NOT feed to sheep
To feed Equine Choice® turnout, remove the plastic cover and score the surface several times with a knife to encourage initial consumption.
Ingredients: Molasses Products, Salt, Soybean Meal, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Middlings, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Selenite.
- Crude Protein (min.): 12.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 2.0%
- Calcium (Ca) (min.): 1.2%
- Calcium (Ca) (max.): 1.7%
- Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.8%
- Salt (NaCl) (min.): 12.6%
- Salt (NaCl) (max.): 15.1%
- Copper (Cu) (min.): 300 ppm
- Iron (Fe) (min.): 1,000 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (min.): 4.0 ppm
- Zinc (Zn) (min.): 1,000 ppm
- Vitamin A (min.): 50,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3 (min.): 10,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E (min.): 375 IU/lb.
- Biotin (min.): 0.2 mg/lb.
Contents: 33 1/3 lb pail