EPDM Service Hoses - Sold By The Foot
A preferred choice for air and water service, oil mist lubricating air lines and agricultural chemicals, EPDM Service Hose is a versatile general-purpose rubber hose. Reinforced with 2-spiral high tensile textile cord, this tubing has excellent coupling retention and kink resistance. The EPDM tube and cover resists heat, sunlight, ozone and weathering. This tubing stays flexible in temperatures as low as -40° F. and has a 200 maximum PSI. Exceeds RMA class C medium oil resistance requirements.
Not suitable for the transfer of petroleum products or anhydrous ammonia.
Note: Sold and priced by the foot. When ordering, please enter the number of feet needed. Discounts available for full 500-ft. roll orders.
- PSI Rating: 200
- Spiral: 2
- Full Roll Size: 500' (priced and sold by the foot)
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 180° F
- 3/8" EPDM Service Hose, QC Part #120310
- 1/2" EPDM Service Hose, QC Part #120311
- 5/8" EPDM Service Hose, QC Part #120220
- 3/4" EPDM Service Hose, QC Part #120312
- 1" EPDM Service Hose, QC Part #120313
Warning: Do not use for transferring petroleum products.