Elvex® Go-Specs II™ - Clear
The Go-Specs II™ System Allows the Worker to Choose Between a Strap or Rubber Tipped Temples for Protection!
Get goggle-like protection in a comfortable, custom-fitting spec with Elvex® Go-Specs II™ Safety Glasses.
They have a soft foam that fills the gaps between the face and lens to keep out wind, dust, sand and other airborne debris. These glasses have pantoscopic lens angle adjustments for a customized fit, greater comfort and protection. The flame retardant EVA closed-cell foam is long-lasting and resists body oil and sweat. There are deep ventilation channels on the top and bottom for superior anti-fog performance and wearer comfort.
- Use indoors or outdoors for protection from dust, sand, cement, chemicals, heat, humidity and more
- Automatic swivel adjustment of strap angle
- Ballistic Vo Rated. (See report in Resources tab.)
- SuperCoat™ anti-fog coating
- 2.3 mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 9.5 curvature
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B and C, 180-380 nm
- Black with orange accents
- Clear or grey lens tint
- Straight temple with black rubber tips and black FR fabric strap
- Lense Frame w/ Lenses
- ANSI Z87.1 approved
- Ballastic VO rated
- CE EN166 approved
Also available with a grey lens — #390225.