Eley Base/Wall Mount Pressure Washer Hose Reel
This Eley Base/Wall Mount Hose Reel is the workhorse of pressure washer hose reels. This popular design is also the industry's most versatile hose reel. Specifically designed for the rugged conditions of the industrial pressure washer industry, it can be configured for mounting to a wall or base/flatbed.
- 3/8" ID Hose Capacity: 100'
- 1/2" ID Hose Capacity: 75'
- Max. Temperature: 325°F
- Max. Pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
- Color: Satin Black
- The reel is equipped with a 3/8" swivel, however, can be converted to 1/2" flow by replacing the 3/8" swivel with a 1/2" swivel
- Brass & Stainless Swivel : The heart of any hose reel. A hose reel is only as good as the rotary union (swivel). The extreme-duty swivel has been the same reliable design Eley has used for over a quarter of a century. A 60° angle makes hose attachment a lot easier with the infamous Eley beveled flanges.
- Crush-Proof Drum : This proprietary design is the strongest on the market and ideally suited for the industrial pressure washer industry.
- Rust-Proof Construction: Rugged alloy aluminum construction provides superior strength and rust-proof endurance. Assembled with hardened alloy steel hardware.
- 1/2" Alloy Steel Axle: This alloy steel axle is electroless nickel plated, inside & out, for greater corrosion resistance. Precision machined threads provide for a better leak-free fit.
- Powder Coat Finish: Baked-on powder coating provides a hard, smooth finish that is weather-resistant and will stay attractive for years.
- Innovative Brake System: Tension is adjustable and reversible for either left or right-hand rewind. Auto-applies drag when hose is pulled out and auto-releases it when hose is reeled back in.
- Comfort-Grip Handle: This free-spinning tear-dropped shaped handle features quick one-screw attachment and is made from a high-impact material.
- Fits-All-Sizes Hose Strap: This design secures any size hose firmly to the reel, offering protection from “hose yanking” damage. Easy push-button release.
- Smooth Spin Axle Bushings: Pressed into the flanges, these durable, maintenance-free and long-life axle bushings will keep the reel spinning smoothly for years.
- 8-Position Reel Lock: This stainless steel pin lock keeps the reel from unwinding when not in use. Spring action provides easy ON/OFF setting with simple pull-and-turn motion.
- Mounting Plate: Used on six reel models, this rugged 6-hole plate allows for easy installation to both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Quick-Attach & Detach: Quick and easy attachment and removal of the reel from power washer frames.
- Flip-Over Hose Guide: Made for left or right-handed operation, this smooth-edge hose guide will also keep your hands clean and injury free.