DURAFAN® High Volume Basket Fan 20" to 36"
Specially Designed to Operate Under Extreme Conditions these Fans are Built with our Exclusive DURAMotor®
Ideal for enclosed buildings, QC Supply’s DURAFAN Basket Fans move high volumes of air throughout your buildings. Designed for use in extreme conditions, the fans are perfect for cooling livestock and warehouse buildings, circulating air in greenhouses and cargo containers and insect control. The fans include an enclosed ball bearing motor with automatic overload protection. Its guard has a powder-coat finish and zinc coating to prevent corrosion. Comes apart easily for cleaning and maintenance. All fans come assembled with an unattached ceiling mount bracket.
Our 20" and 24" fans come with a 9' 110-volt grounded cord. These fans may be ordered without the cord, please note your cord preference in the customer comments section of your order. The 36" fan does not include a cord.
The 20" and 24" fans have aluminum blades and are variable-speed capable. Controllers are sold separately — call one of our ventilation experts for recommendations.
The single-speed 36" fan has galvanized blades.
- Cooling in dairy, swine and poultry buildings
- Cooling in warehouses, loading docks and factories
- Circulating air in enclosed buildings and greenhouses
- Aiding in insect control when air velocity reaches 300 FPM
- Moving air in shipping trucks and cargo containers when loading and unloading
- Cooling machines and compressors
- Drying wet floors and animal bedding
|QC Part #||Size||CFM||FPM*||RPM||HP||Volts||Amps||Weight|
*FPM (Feet Per Minute) measured at 5x diameter of fan (i.e. 24" @ 10').