Dunlop® Protective Footwear 16" Bluemax Boots - Steel Toe
Specially formulated for poultry and seafood processing, Dunlop Protective Footwear 16" Bluemax Boots were designed for superior durability and slip resistance. The Ultragrip® Sipe outsole was designed for superior durability and slip resistance. Includes extra outside ankle protection for added durability. The steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 standards.
- Antistatic electrical insulation
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD
- Built-in steel shank
- Replaceable standard insoles
- Heel and toe bumpers
- Extra outside ankle protection
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- Kick off lug for easy on and off
- Calf size of about 17 1/2"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
Note: For women's sizes, please order two sizes smaller than your normal shoe size for the best fit.
- Dunlop® Protective Footwear 16" White PVC Steel Toe BootsAs low as $26.00
- MaxxDryXL™ Dryer$90.29