Ideal for hydroponics, animal health and irrigation use, the Dosatron D45RE15 Injector is installed directly in your water supply line. It operates by using water pressure as its power source.
In the Hydroponics field, features like a dilution range of 1:500 to 1:66, a flow range of 0.4 to 20 GPM, an injection range of 7.5 to 66 mL/gal and a pressure range of 7 to 70 PSI make it ideal. In the Animal Health field, it allows for flow rates up to 20 GPM for mid-size growing operations. In the Irrigation field, this injector is for growers needing higher flow up to 20 GPM. It has a built-in bypass (on/off switch) and can handle up to two garden hoses on a single injector.
- Connection Size: 1" NPT
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24" x 7 1/2"
- Water Flow Range: 0.4 to 20 GPM (1.51 to 76 LPM)
- Operating Pressure Range: 7 to 70 PSI
- Ratio Range: 1:500 to 1:66
- Percentage Range: 0.2 to 1.5%
- Ounces Per Gallon Range: 0.256 to 1.829
- Dilution Range: 1:500 to 1:66 (0.2% to 1.5%)
- Available Housing Materials: Polyacetal (standard blue)
- Maximum Temperature: 104° F
- Included Accessories: Mounting bracket, suction hose, weighted strainer, and quick start guide
Recommended Accessories: 200 mesh filter, check valve, pressure regulator, flow restrictor, not included.
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Spec Sheet
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Parts Diagram
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Owner's Manual
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Seal Kit Instructions
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Mini Seal Kit Instructions - Animal Health
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Mini Seal Kit Instructions - Irrigation
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Industrial Plumbing Kit Assembly Instructions
- Dosatron® D45RE15 Industrial Plumbing Kit Spec Sheet