DirectAire™ European Recessed Curved Inlet - 44" x 13" - Insulated
(Model 4413) This 44" DirectAire™ Recessed Curved European Insulated Sidewall Vent has an aerodynamic, curved louver blade that directs fresh air along the ceiling to the ceiling peak for effective air mixing and speeds it to the center of even wide poultry houses. They deliver 70% more air (CFM) than conventional 7" x 46" metal vents and reduce the number of vents needed by almost half.
- Great for reducing or eliminating bird drafting and saving on heating costs; improves birds' performance
- Fully sealed against air leakage and light; rodent- and corrosion-resistant
- Reduces the total number of inlets needed and delivers more CFMs than conventional metal inlets
- During operation, airflow is directed through the vent's opening rather than leaking out the bottom and sides of the vent
- Easily snaps together for ease of installation and cheaper freight; easy to clean and adjust
- Unlike conventional metal vents' flat design, the DirectAire's recessed design effectively pulls warm air from sidewalls 3' away and mixes the warm air with fresh incoming air, directing mixed tempered air along the ceiling to the peak of the house
- They maintain a 50% greater air velocity 20' from the vent over conventional metal vents
- Better humidity controls
- Made in the USA
- CFMs: Approximately 3,474 CFM @ 0.1 SP
- Ship Weight: 11.6 lbs.
- Actual Inlet Size: 44" x 13"
- Rough Opening: 44.5" x 13.5"
- #10605: 41" x 13" (Non-Insulated)
- #10614-INS: 44" x 8" (Insulated)
- #10614: 44" x 8" (Non-Insulated)
- #10604-INS: 44" x 13" (Insulated)
- #10604: 44" x 13" (Non-Insulated)