The variable speed reversible switch on the DeWalt® 1/2" Spade Handle Drill reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling.
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0-550 RPM
- Amps: 9.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 600W
- Clutch: No
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1 1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 2 9/16"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 5"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 3"
- Tool Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 8.9 lbs
DeWalt® 1/2" Spade Handle Drill (DW130V) Includes:
- 3-position Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- 2-position Rear Spade Handle
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW130V|