Premise ID is required before order can be processed.
Destron Fearing™ USDA Swine Premise ID Tags.
- Tags have a tamper-proof button and a visual panel stud
- Tags include the official US shield, the assigned alpha-numeric seven character PIN (Premises Identification Number), state postal code of the PIN and a notice stating "Unlawful to Remove"
- Space is available on the visual panel for producers wanting to include an individual management number
- Constructed of high-grade polyurethane
- Treated with Infecta+Guard
- Meet USDA and pork industry standards
- Improves traceback accuracy, speed and efficiency
- Supports comprehensive disease surveillance programs
- Tags must have Premise ID, Shield and State
- PIN of last farm required
- Tags must be applied prior to harvest channel entry
- Premise tag for use in breeding herd animals
- Quantity: 25 Tags with Tamperproof Buttons
- Tag Size: 1.5" T x 2.1" W
- Available Colors: Blue, Orange, Pink, Red, White, Yellow
|Manufacturer Part Number||SWPT SET|
|Ear Tag Type||Electronic|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 141012
QC Part #: 140330