Remove stubborn minerals from your water supplies with Cool Cell Powder Descaler from DeVere. Ideal for water storage systems, pumps, water nozzles, spray deflectors, evaporative cooling pads and drains, this descaler is concentrated enough to handle all mineral soils in fresh water and still pull mineral deposits off surfaces.
- Works in hard or soft water
- Will not damage pads
- Flush and replace the entire cooling water reservoir every week
- Ratio: 4 lbs./100 gal of water (0.5% solution)
Available in 3 Sizes — 8 lb., 100 lb., 400 lb.
- Gently brush dirt and other debris off dry pads.
- Flush systems with water, check for proper flow and fix leaks (clear all plugged headers).
- Check for proper flow and fix leaks.
- Circulate the 0.5% (by weight) solution of Powder Descaler for one week.
- Dump entire contents reservoir system and rinse away any sediment.
- Dump entire contents reservoir tank.
- Rinse any sediment from tank.
- Fill reservoir tank with clean water.
- Add enough Powder Descaler to evaporative cooling system to make 0.5% (by weight) solution (4 pounds (1.8 kg) per 100 gallons (380 L) of water).
- Inspect headers and clear plugged sections.
- Circulate solution through system as needed.
- Flush and replace entire cooling water reservoir every week.
- Clean outside surfaces of pads every month or when pads look visibly clogged with organic soil and debris.
- Kuul® Coated Evaporative Cooling Pads w/DuraPro Coating
Starting at $18.83
- Kuul® Uncoated Evaporative Cooling Pad - 4" Thick
Starting at $21.25