When selecting a replacement part for your Multifan you will need to determine if your fan is a "Standard" or "Q-Style" Fan. To do so, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your fan have an aluminum frame (Standard) or a fiberglass frame (Q-Style)?
- Does it have "Q" printed on the motor plate? If so, you have a Q-style Fan; if not it is a Standard Fan.
- What is the distance between the cooling fins on the motor? (Note: Not all fan motors have fins).
3/4" = Standard Fan
3/8" = Q-Style Fan
- Does the arm have a foot attached? If so, your fan is a Standard Fan; if not your fan is a Q-Style.
- #10316-220: Replacement 220V Motor for 12" Mulitfan Model 2E30Q
- #10317-220: Replacement 220V Motor for 12" Mulitfan Model 4E30Q
- #10338-220: Replacement 220V Motor for 14" Mulitfan Model 4E35Q
- #10318-220: Replacement 220V Motor for 16" Mulitfan Model 4E40Q
- #10319-220: Replacement 220V Motor for 18" Mulitfan Model 4E45Q
- #10320-220: Replacement 220V Motor for 20" Mulitfan Model 4E50Q
- #10290-220: Replacement 220V Motor for 24" Mulitfan Model 6E63 (Standard or Q-Style)