Clarcor Plastic Inlet Housings
Designed for livestock confinement structures, these Clarcor Plastic Inlet Housings protect your swine against airborne pathogens. Their gasketed three-piece construction limits air bypass, ensuring clean air delivery for breeder and feeder stock. Features a solid bottom design to improve airflow by reducing back pressure compared to an open bottom design. The unique fastening system of these housings requires no loose clips for installation. Easily installed by one person.
- 2-Filter Clarcor Plastic Inlet Housing, QC Part #340854
- 4-Filter Clarcor Plastic Inlet Housing, QC Part #340855
3-Piece Plastic Construction Advantages:
- Simplified installation
- Reduced labor costs
- No tools required for assembly
- Takes one person only 5 minutes to completely assemble the 4-Filter Housing
- Lightweight housing reduces added ceiling weight
- 2-filter housing weighs only 8 lbs.
- 4-filter housing weighs only 15 lbs.