CattleMaster® Gold FP™ 5 L5 (Zoetis) - 5 Dose
This 5 dose bottle helps provide protection from the 4 most common viral respiratory diseases, plus 5-way leptospirosis protection.
CattleMaster® Gold FP™5 L5 aids in the prevention of abortion caused by infections bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, persistently infected calves caused by bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) Types 1 and 2, respiratory disease caused by IBR virus, BVD virus Types 1 and 2, parainfluenza 3 (PI3) virus and bovine respirator syncytial virus (BRSV), plus 5 Leptospira serovars (canicola, grippotyphosa, hardjo, icterohaemorrhagiae and pomona).
- Helps provide protection from the 4 most common viral respiratory diseases, plus 5-way leptospirosis protection
- Killed BVD Type 2 helps deliver respiratory protection even against a lethal challenge
- The only killed BVD vaccine line with the power to help deliver protection from BVD persistent infection and IBR abortion. (Fetal protection from BVD persistent infection when administered prior to breeding.)
- Demonstrated safe modified-live IBR, PI3 and BRSV protection
- Adjuvant system, PreZent®-A, stimulates the immune system for IBR and BVD protective levels
- Safe and convenient, vaccinate any calf, any cow, anytime
- Beef-friendly subcutaneous (SC) injection
- #541225: 5 Dose
- #541226: 10 Dose
- #541227: 25 Dose