Casco QAD-12.5 P&A Disinfectant - 1 Gallon
Casco QAD-12.5 P&A Disinfectant is an EPA registered, 12.5% quaternary ammonia disinfectant. This one gallon jug, when diluted at a half ounce per one gallon of water is effective against most common bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses.
- Designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorizing and disinfecting for hospitals, nursing homes, poultry hatcheries and houses, food processing plants, and food service establishments
- Formulated with higher surfactant levels to aid in the cleaning process
- Yellow liquid with a citronella smell
- UN1903, Class 8, PGIII
- For poultry and swine premise sanitation
- 1 gallon jug
- Dilute at 1/2 oz per gallon of water
Approved for Sale in the Following States: Arkansas, Alabama, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia.
This product is effective against most common bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses. Due to the newness of Covid-19 it has not been tested against it.
The SDS sheet for this product can be found in PDF form underneath the description on the product page of our site.
It is intended for use only on hard non-porous surfaces.
Yes, it works on hard non-porous surfaces.
It is not intended for us in a fogger. The SDS with list of ingredients can be found in the PDF file below the product description on our website.
Rinse all treated surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stove tops with potable water before reuse after applicable contact time?