Casco DAC-20 Disinfectant Virucide - 1 Gal.
Casco DAC-20 Disinfectant Virucide is an EPA registered 20% quaternary ammonia disinfectant, formulated to clean and disinfect surfaces in one step. This one gallon jug, when diluted at 1/3 oz (10 mL) per gallon of water, is effective against most common bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses.
- Designed to disinfect, deodorize, and clean veterinary hospitals, laboratories, and kennels
- For use on walls, floors, sink tops, furniture, kennel runs, operating tables, cages, and feeding/watering equipment
- Will deodorize areas which are generally hard to keep smelling fresh - such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, and any area prone to odor
- Formulated for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in one step
- Opaque liquid with an ammonia odor
- UN1903, Class 8, PGIII
Available In: 1 gallon jug (343134-1), 5 gallon pail (343134-5), 55 gallon drum (343134-55), and bulk (343134-BULK)
Approved For Sale in the Following States ONLY: Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina.