This Carhartt® Extremes® Yukon Active Jac is from Carhartt's toughest, warmest, most durable outerwear line. This black jac is water repellent with a 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon shell.
- Water repellent
- 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon shell
- Nylon lining quilted to artic-weight polyester insulation
- Attached, quilt-lined hood with adjustable draw cord closure
- Two inside pockets
- Two lower front pockets
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Triple stitched main seams
- Back Length: Large Regular 29"
- Extremes®. For most of the rugged corners of the planet. Worn in the Arctic seas, Extremes® is Carhartt's toughest, warmest, most durable outerwear line. It battles snow and rain, calms the wind and the winter gusts. It does everything but steer the ship back to port.