Your dog will feel like a champ when you give him this hickory smoked beef dog bone from Butcher's Block Bones.This 7-8" beef shank bone is slow roasted for up to 36 hours and infused with natural flavoring. Do not use on carpet.
About Butcher's Block Bones:
- All raw material beef bones and beef treat products come from the 5th largest beef producer in the nation and are a part off the Heartland Premium, LLC family. All material is inspected daily.
- Only organic complaint smoke flavor is used. Made with wood and water only from their supplier
- Only 100% USDA highest quality beef is used
- No chemicals, synthetics, preservatives added to treats
- Product derived from cattle 29 months and younger, which is why Butcher's Block Bones do not splinter
- Only 3M™ 6mm shrink wrap is used — this allows the bones to arrive in premium condition
|Brand||Butcher's Block Bones|
|Manufacturer Part Number||99109|
Safe, Tasty and Long Lasting Goodness.
These are the best bones for our dogs. These bones are tough, do not splinter, last a long time, the marrow remains in the center and the outside is covered with baked on goodness. My big dogs with strong jaws tear into these bones for hours and hours and they have never failed us yet. Very safe, very tasty, best bones on the market.
Best bones ever!
I have had lots of dogs and these are by far the MOST popular bones! Keeps the dog entertained for a LONG time. I first got these in a Bark Box and based on the other "nice" dog bones I've bought in the past, I expected them to cost around $15-20 each. So glad that I can treat my pooch to these!!
Best doggies present ever!
My bulldog LOOOOOOVES these things!
My Dog LOVES these bones!!!
As a long time dog owner it's true that I have bought close to 100 different types of dog bones over the years and these are the BEST BY FAR!!!
All I can say is my dog ADORES these bones and loves it when the slightly greasy box arrives, LOLOL ;-D
Treat your best friend to these AWESOME bones!!!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 673129