Complete with all the "bits" your dog loves, this Knuckle from Butcher's Block Bones will be a favorite. This 6" beef femur knuckle bone is slow roasted for up to 36 hours and infused with natural flavoring. Made in the USA from USDA inspected beef. Do not use on carpets.
About Butcher's Block Bones:
- All raw material beef bones and beef treat products come from the 5th largest beef producer in the nation and are a part off the Heartland Premium, LLC family. All material is inspected daily.
- Only organic complaint smoke flavor is used. Made with wood and water only from their supplier
- Only 100% USDA highest quality beef is used
- No chemicals, synthetics, preservatives added to treats
- Product derived from cattle 29 months and younger, which is why Butcher's Block Bones do not splinter
- Only 3M™ 6mm shrink wrap is used — this allows the bones to arrive in premium condition
|Brand||Butcher's Block Bones|
|Manufacturer Part Number||99113|
These are awesome !
My Max is a 110 lb Black Lab who loves these bones. They do not stain the carpet but you will have some crumbs to vacuum. Max has colitis and does not tolerate bully sticks which are high in fat and were being consumed quickly causing irritation. These are a product made from US cattle and packaged here in the US. They are reasonably priced and can stand up to any bog dog!