This Bosch 1/2" Two-Speed Hammer Drill features a muscular 8.5 amp motor built to handle masonry drilling applications, delivering a max of 51,000 BPM for muscle and durability. The tool's drilling capacities range from 3/4" for masonry applications to 1 1/2" for wood.
The HD 18-2 features a torque-control auxiliary handle, which locks into place; the handle has a built-in depth gauge. The dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode. A rotating brush plate allows users to easily back out bound-up bits. It has two speed settings, one for high speed and one for high torque.
Because of its heavy-duty three-jaw 1/2" chuck, the tool has a high clamping force to prevent drill bits from slipping. This robust drill has a metal front housing for longer life, a pistol-grip handle with soft-grip design and an integral slip clutch for security against recoil.
- Powerful 8.5 amp motor for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities
- Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge securely locks into place and provides consistent drilling depth
- Integral slip clutch offers more user security because it disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation
- Dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode
- Patented rotating brush plate delivers extended brush life and provides equal power in forward and reverse
- The pistol-grip handle includes a compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Metal gear housing for long life and rugged job site durability
- Two speeds: High speed for concrete, high torque for drilling in wood and metal
-  360° Auxiliary Handle
-  Depth Gauge
- 8.5 AMP
- Keyed chuck
- 1/2" chuck size
- 13.4" long
- Max. Capacity in Concrete: 3/4"
- Max. Capacity in Wood: 1 1/2"
- No Load BPM: 0-19,550/0-51,000
- No Load RPM: 0-1,200/0-3,200
- Rating: 120V AC
- 5.8 lb
- 3.125" wide
|Manufacturer Part Number||HD 18-2|