Bekina Boots - Built to Last
As a farmer, your working day doesn't run from nine to five, but more like five to nine. From fishing boats to the boggy fields to milking cows: with Bekina® Boots you can literally go anywhere. As a qualitative agriculture boot, Bekina® Boots product range is also very popular in poultry and swine farms.
Bekina® Boots have thermal-insulation, provide superior grip and are easy to clean. Safety boots are a must when working on the field, or when you are working with animals or operating heavy machinery on a daily basis. With the correct maintenance, they offer great resistance to manure, fats, oils and chemicals. This makes Bekina® Boots extremely suited for use in fishery and agriculture.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR POLYURETHANE BOOTS
How to clean polyurethane boots: A few tips and tricks
- Cleaning your PU boots regularly with water and a suitable cleaning product, will increase their life span.
- After particularly intensive use, clean your boots every day so that dirt doesn't permeate the polyurethane.
- It is also a good idea to rinse the inside of your boots regularly with clean water
- Ensure the boots are completely dry inside before putting them back on.
- Use the correct amount of detergents or cleaning products, as indicated on the product's packaging. Then rinse your boots again with clean water.
- To prevent damage and discolouration: do not leave the boots to soak in detergent or other chemicals.
- After work do not leave the boots inside your overtrousers. PU material must be able to dry and breathe properly.
The three biggest advantages of Polyurethane boots:
PU is much lighter than rubber or PVC thus offering increased comfort. The flexible material also feels really soft to the touch, which makes polyurethane boots extra comfortable to wear.
Thanks to the thermal-insulating effect of polyurethane, your feet will feel warm in winter and cool in summer. Even at extreme temperatures to as low as -50°C, polyurethane boots will stay supple and keep your feet warm.
Tests have shown that our polyurethane boots can last up to three times longer than boots made from rubber or PVC when properly cleaned and used in the same conditions. PU boots are also resistant to oil, fats, manure, acid and chemicals.
Still have questions? No worries, QC Supply has years of knowledge and experienced associates on hand to properly guide you to the correct product. Give us a call at 888-433-5275.
If you are in the market to purchasing your next boots, well look no further than QC Supply for your Bekina Boots provider.