AiM-A VetCaps™ For VetGun™ System - 30 Count
Use AiM-A-Abamectin™ VetCaps™ for the VetGun™ System in a 30 count package with AiM-L™ (#141141 and 141142, sold separately) for a one-two punch for the treatment and control of horn flies. Each type of VetCaps™ uses a different mode of action to combat horn fly resistance. AiM-A™ provides knock down and control of horn flies and remains greater than 95% effective in control of flies through four weeks.
AiM-A™ VetCaps™ are 10 mL gelatin capsules containing abamectin (a macrocyclic lactone in the avermectin family), an EPA registered insecticide for effective control of horn flies on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle.
Get a 1-2 Punch On Horn Flies, Control Lice:
- The following is a sample rotation schedule of how AiM-L™ and AiM-A™ VetCaps™ could be used for control of horn fly and lice if first treatment of the season is with ivermectin
- Treat with AiM-L™ (#141141 & 141142) when flies start to appear - SPRING
- Treat with AiM-A™ (#141138 & 141139) when flies approach approximately 200/animal - SUMMER
- Treat with AiM-L™ 4 weeks after AiM-A™ treatment - SUMMER to FALL
- During winter and early spring, treat with 2x AiM-L™ 2 weeks apart to control lice
- Use one gelcap per animal over 600 lbs
- #141141 – 30 Count Package of AiM-L™
- #141142 – 150 Count Package of AiM-L™
- #141138 – 30 Count Package of AiM-A™
- #141139 – 150 Count Package of AiM-A™
Do not use VetCaps™ in a standard paintball gun. A VetCap™ is almost twice the diameter of a standard recreational paintball; approximately 10 mL. The VetGun™ was designed specifically to project VetCaps™. The design accommodates the diameter of the VetCaps™, as well as the necessary velocity required to cause them to fragment upon impact without causing undue harm to the animal.
- VetGun™ Insecticide System$270.89