AC3010 Insulated Actuated 360° Attic Inlet - Poultry
The AC3010 Insulated Actuated 360° Airflow Attic Inlet directs tempered air evenly along the ceiling in all directions, resulting in uniform temperatures throughout the room.
- 360° airflow, heavy-duty radius corner design increases fuel savings, air distribution and air mixing
- Redesigned with super tough structural foam for added strength and insulation value
- Designed for cold climates - full insulated housing prevents heat loss; no freeze-up and minimal moisture build-up
- Four-point pivot heavy-duty, durable Reactive Injection Molding (RIM) construction and heavy-duty PVC and stainless steel components allow for easy operation and minimal maintenance of vent
- Tightest seal on the market - no air leakage when attic air vent is closed
- Drier litter conditions and less humidity
- Larger bottom board (removable lid) than competition - directs air along ceiling inlets with no downdraft on animals
- Closed cell foam insulated vent lid DOES NOT absorb moisture
- Easy to remove and reattach bottom vent lid with attachable straps - no bolts or screws to take off so the vent is easy to clean and install
- BESS Lab tested for accurate performance
- Actuated open and spring loaded shut. Very easy to connect to winch system
- Removable bottom lid for eas of installation and cleaning
- Patent No. 9,445,574
- CFM's: Approximately 2,518 CFM @ 0.15 SP
- Ship Weight: 9 lbs.
- Rough Opening: 23.75" x 23.75"