KUHL Flight-Top Netting - 100' x 150' x 2"
Flexible & Durable with a 65-lb. Breaking Strength
Made of durable olefin fibers, KUHL Flight-Top Netting’s flexibility and strength makes it the ideal escape netting for pheasant and game bird flight pens. Rust and mildew-resistant, the mesh has a breaking strength of 60-65 lbs. with a 220-lb. bursting strength. Ideal for all seasons, the 2” openings allow snow and ice to pass through. Recommended for the top of pens only. Easily secures with hog rings, staples or nails, not included. Comes in a 150-ft. roll.
- Ideal for all seasons, the 2” openings allow snow and ice to pass through
- Made of olefin fibers and will last a minimum of 5 years when properly installed
- Will not rust or mildew
- Recommended for use on the top of pens, but not the sides
- Easily fasten together with hog rings, staples or nails
- Breaking strength of 60 to 65 lbs. per mesh.
- 220 lbs. bursting strength
- Made in the U.S.A.