Orangeline™ Plastic Baler Twine
Orangeline™ Plastic Baler Twine is a premium grade fibrillated split film twine. This twine is typically used for "square" baling and is well suited for high tension baling.
Features of this twine include:
- Reduced machine wear
- Withstands "drop shock"
- Contains special UV inhibitors which allows it to withstand intense exposure over long periods
- Runs trouble free in baler
- Always uniform consistency
- No tastes, smells, oil or food to attract rodents
- Shrink wrapped to avoid tangle and waste in twine box
- Can be used on any properly adjusted balers without modifications
- Length: 20,000'; comes as 2 rolls/10,000' each
- Tensile: 110#
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.