Rocky® Jasper Trac Waterproof Insulated Boot
These Rocky Jasper Trac boots are great for hiking in cold, wet conditions. Built for comfort, they are made with leather split suede that is dark brown in color, so dirt and small scuffs won't be as noticeable. The lace-up design provides the ability to change the fit to your liking. The 200 gram 3-ply liner is removable, so it gives you the opportunity to adapt the lining with the seasons.
These waterproof boots have a rubber pac shell that allows liquids to descend towards the ground. The shell will also help protect against abrasions. While you are moving, the PolarTrac outsole will provide excellent traction.
- Insulated: Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations
- Rocky Waterproof: Rocky Waterproof construction insures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability
- Waterproof: This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments
- Full-grain and split-suede leather
- Polar Trac outsole
- Removable 200 gram 3-ply liner
- Durable rubber pac shell
- Removable Rocky® Airport comfort insole
- Rocky Hydro IQ™
- 10" in height
Storage Tip: These boots are typically a seasonal boot, as as such, will be stored for long periods of time. If this is the case for you, footwear with a polyurethane sole should be kept in a cool dry spot.