Tingley General Purpose 15" Knee Boots - Steel Toe
Ideal for working in wet, muddy conditions, Tingley General Purpose PVC Knee Boots offer the protection you need from the elements. These 15" steel toe boots are made with a flexible upper material that stays supple in cold temperatures for year-round use. Injection molded, the boots have a tough outsole for abrasion resistance and a self-cleaning cleated outsole that resists debris. Features a removable flat, high-loft cushion insole that wicks perspiration to keep your feet dry, clean and comfortable. Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75.
Recommended Use: General Purpose in Agriculture, Industry, and Construction
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals
- 15" height - Steel Toe
- 100% waterproof protection
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75
- Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures for easier walking
- Tougher outsole material for good abrasion resistance
- Self-cleaning cleated outsole, spits out debris as you walk
- Removable flat, high-loft cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable
Note: For women's sizes, please order two sizes smaller than your normal shoe size for the best fit.