BOGS® Forge Rancher Boots - Steel Toe
Constructed from natural, hand-lasted rubber, BOGS Forge Rancher Steel Toe Boots have a durable, shock-absorbing rubber outsole and a four way stretch inner bootie. Ideal for all-weather use, the boots are comfort rated for -40˚F or subzero conditions. These non-slip, 100% waterproof boots are built to handle mud, dirt and rugged terrain. Meets all ASTM steel toe and chemical resistance standards.
- 100% waterproof
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Steel Toe
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40˚ F or subzero conditions
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 steel toe standards
- Color: Black
- Height: 16"
- Calf Circumference: 17"
- Weight: 6 lbs. per pair
- Men's Sizes: 7-13
Note: For women, order two sizes smaller than your normal shoe size for the best fit.
Also Available: BOGS® Rancher Boots - Standard Toe, QC Part #73536.