Disposable Boot and Shoe Covers
Constructed of 100% virgin polyethylene, these lightweight Disposable Boot and Shoe Covers are impervious to liquids. Features heat-sealed seams and elastic openings for a snug fit. Fits most shoes and boots up to size 13.
Lint free disposable cleanroom shoe cover with heat sealed seams and a seamless bottom. For use in critical and low particulate clean environments, or any general industrial application. Fabric is suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and where liquid splash is a concern. Welded seams.
Fabric is constructed from a proprietary polyethylene blend, and is embossed for additional skid resistance. 5 mil material thickness. Individually inspected for sizing, welding and workmanship.
- Material: Lint-free polyethylene
- Chemical resistant
- ISO Class 5 compatible
- Fits most shoes and boots up to size 13 - universal length 16"
- 150 pair (300 individual boots) per case
- Priced and sold by the case
- Thickness: 6 mil.
- Flatfoot® Disposable Boot CoversAs low as $3.63 - $4.64
- Elast-a-Boot® Disposable 4 Mil. BootsAs low as $4.94 - $14.63
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Disposable CoverallsAs low as $5.69 - $7.39
- Suntech™ Microporous Disposable CoverallsAs low as $3.89 - $4.39
- DuPont™ Proshield® Disposable CoverallsAs low as $4.64 - $4.94
- Disposable Polypropylene CoverallsAs low as $1.69